This month I am featuring an easy way to make an extra $200! I personally have banked with credit unions for the past ten years. But after being invited to join Chase and receive a bonus I decided to make the switch. In the last year I moved away from my local credit unions and was struggling to find nearby branches. With Chase there’s always always a location nearby! You can make this your primary checking account or use it to save for Christmas, vacations, new cars.
This is an offer for new customers and here’s how it works…
- Visit this Chase Checking Page and enter your email address to receive your coupon code.
- Bring this coupon to your local Chase branch before the expiration date. Be sure to complete the application early.
- Receive a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account and set up direct deposit. Your first direct deposit must be added to your account within the first 60 days.
- Additional bonus: Receive $150 when you open a Savings account and deposit $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. (This is not required to earn the $200 Chase checking bonus.)
The Chase Total Checking® has no monthly service fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the $200 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit $25 or more at account opening; AND 3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per calendar year. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Account Closing: If your checking account is closed within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
This was a simple and efficient way for me to earn a little extra cash last month. Have you taken advantage of this bonus offer?